Being the entry to this contract is fixed, you need to locate another model of it.
Sources listed on TACTICS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” Bootstrap-Based Innovations for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” The Look At Economics and stats, MIT media, vol. 90(3), content 414-427, August.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. ” Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered problems ,” performing paper 128, college of Ca, Davis, team of economic science.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” Bootstrap-Based Innovations for Inference with Clustered problems ,” NBER complex running paper 0344, nationwide Bureau of industrial analysis, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit rating entry: domestic research facts on results across the Oregon rates limit ,” Operating forms 08-32, government Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a Borrower nor a Lender feel: An Economic Analysis interesting rules and lending statutes ,” NBER running forms 4954, state Bureau of finance Studies, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” What Must We Trust Differences-in-Differences Quotes? ,” NBER running documents 8841, state agency of finance investigation, car title loan NC Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s strategy? Payday loan availability and military personnel overall performance ,” Effective paper 08-18, Federal Reserve financial of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Stress & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” How pay check loans entry strikes Overdrafts or effects ,” newspaper of clinking coins, loans and savings, Blackwell writing, vol. 44(2?3), posts 519-531, March.
A lot of related objects
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. ” the result appealing rate hats on case of bankruptcy: man-made control facts from recently available payday lending prohibitions ,” publication of consumer banking & money, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. ” the end result interesting rates limits on personal bankruptcy: artificial controls proof from Recent pay day loaning prohibitions ,” functioning document 2019-04, Auckland institution of technologies, team of economic science.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. ” Household financial ,” IMFS Operating report show 138, Goethe institution Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and financing steadiness (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. ” Determinants of short term loan provider place and finance interest rates ,” BYU Macroeconomics and Computational clinical doing work report Series 2013-06, Brigham teenage school, Department of business economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. ” The impact interesting rate ceilings on households’ loan gain access to: evidence from a 2013 Chilean legislation ,” performing documents middle financial institution of Chile 840, middle financial institution of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” Consumer Credit: way too much or Too Little (or merely Right)? ,” NBER running documents 19682, state agency of money Studies, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher Grams, 2015. ” the end result of payday credit limitations on liquor revenue ,” functioning report Program 4713, Victoria college of Wellington, Faculty of economic science and loans.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” Restricting consumer credit availability: family study evidence on effects surrounding the Oregon rate limit ,” Operating reports 08-32, government hold Bank of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. ” Predatory financing while the Subprime problem ,” functioning documents television series 2012-08, Kansas status college, Charles A. cube middle for analysis in economical business economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. ” Predatory credit together with the Subprime problem ,” NBER Working Papers 19550, National agency of Economic data, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Demand & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” exactly how pay day credit score rating Access influences Overdrafts because success ,” record of clinking coins, Credit and finance, Blackwell posting, vol. 44(2?3), articles 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. ” the impact of E-Cigarette Minimum professional purchase generation regulations on youngsters Substance need ,” NBER Operating documents 23313, state agency of economical Research, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” exactly how cluster-robust inference is beginning to change used econometrics ,” Canadian log of business economics, Canadian Economics relationship, vol. 52(3), posts 851-881, May.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” How cluster-robust inference is beginning to change used econometrics ,” Effective documents 1413, Economics team, personification’s school.
More about this items
- D12 – Microeconomics – – House Conduct – – – Buyer Economics: Empirical Examination
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Residence Conduct – – – Home Reducing; Personalized Financial
- D18 – Microeconomics – – Residence Habit – – – Consumer Policies
- G28 – Financial business economics – – Financial Institutions and work – – – authorities insurance and rules
All content on this web site might furnished by the individual publishers and writers. Possible let correct mistakes and omissions. Whenever requesting a correction, please point out this items’s handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . Find out common information regarding getting most suitable media in RePEc.
For technological query relating to this piece, and even to most suitable their writers, label, abstract, bibliographic or install information, communications: . Important contact details of supplier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
When you have authored this object and are also not yet registered with RePEc, we all encourage you to definitely get it done right here. This allows to associate your very own member profile to the object. Additionally allows you to acknowledge likely citations in this items that we were not certain about.
If CitEc known a bibliographic guide but failed to associate a product in RePEc this, you can actually assistance with this type .
Once you discover of absent merchandise citing this 1, you could allow us to produce those hyperlinks adding the appropriate references in the same way as previously mentioned, for each refering items. If you’re a registered writer of this items, you may also wish to look “citations” loss in the RePEc writer tool shape, because there might be some citations watching for confirmation.
For technical query with regards to this items, or to cure the authors, name, conceptual, bibliographic or download know-how, contact: Catherine Liu (email offered below). Important details of service: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Please note that corrections can take two weeks to filter through a variety of RePEc service.